The following Terms and Conditions ("Terms and Conditions") are between Virtual Alliance (M) Sdn Bhd ("VA") and the person who participates in and has access (the "Participant") to the Live and/or Online Program (the "Program"). Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before or after registering for any Program.
By completing and submitting the Registration Form and/or by participating in the Program, you acknowledge that you have read and understood, and agree to be bound by our Terms and Conditions as set forth herein and other incorporated policies. You understand and agree that we may update or revise the Terms and Conditions herein at our sole discretion from time to time without notice to you and you assume full and entire responsibility to review the Terms and Condition periodically. Your continued participation in the Program will be deemed acceptance of the updated or amended Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree with these Terms and Conditions, please do not participate in the Program.
Glossary of Terms Used in this Policy
1. Definitions VA is the Company, Virtual Alliance (M) Sdn Bhd (referred to as "VA"),
2. Program includes but is not limited to live or livestream events, physical or virtual webinars, trainings, events, courses, seminars, programs, accountability sessions, coaching sessions, club activities and/or meetings that are either conducted live or pre-recorded. VA reserves the right to make adjustments to training session, workshop, and course dates.
3. Platform Includes but is not limited to any websites, programs, mobile applications, software, and/or any other third-party service provider that is used to publish, host, broadcast, deliver, and/or display the Program.
4. In these terms and conditions, "we", "our" and "us" means VA and "you", "your" and "yours" means the Participant. Instructor includes but is not limited to the speaker, coach, trainer, consultant, instructor, moderator, conductor, and/or facilitator of the Program
5. The "Commencement Date" is marked by the first date in which the first program within the package of the Program is delivered and/or attended/accessed by the Participant.
6. Incomplete/Fail: A participant who did not attend the 3 full days program from the set time, shows inactivity in Masterclass or not fully focused, and feels the program is not worth it. No refunds will be given. Refer to clause 27 - 37 for refund or cancellation policy.
7. No Show: A participant who registers for a training session, workshop, or course, but does not attend the training session/workshop and/or engage with the course content (i.e. does not log in to the Learning Management System and has not responded to reminders and/or communication requests from the VA).
All training events have these policies in common:
▪️ All trainings are subject to sufficient registration.
▪️ If a live event is canceled due to insufficient registration, whether related emergencies or extreme technological difficulties, all paid registrants will be given the choice to attend a rescheduled event at no additional charge.
▪️ Should VA need to cancel or reschedule training, all efforts will be made to contact registrants via the email that was provided during the event registration.
▪️ Live events may be recorded for future non-contact training opportunities. Attendees will be given prior notice of any recording; however, participation in the event implies consent to the recording and consent for any educational or commercial use without compensation.
▪️ Quiz answers and participant information are stored for audit purposes for a period of five years.
▪️ No exceptions will be made to these policies.
▪️ No refunds will be given for any course in which a certificate has already been issued.
▪️ A full refund will be given by/before the first 10 days upon registration for the training session/workshop.
▪️ It incurs significant administrative costs to VA, related to your registration before a training session/workshop. As a result, RM250
administrative fee will be applied to all processed refunds.
▪️ No refund will be granted for cancellations made after the first day of training session/workshop start date.
▪️ No refunds will be given for No Shows as defined above.
▪️ No refunds will be given to participants receiving an Incomplete/Fail as defined above.
▪️ Refund for training sessions/workshops paid via group pricing: if any group of participants withdraw within the timelines indicated above, a
refund will be granted as described. However, if the cancellation results in the group being reduced to less than 5 participants, the group pricing will be invalidated, and the refund will be adjusted based on the full training fees for the remaining participants. Please contact the VA for further details.
▪️ Refunds are issued by the VA and may take up to 4 weeks after the refund has been processed to be received. Refunds are issued by online transfer.
▪️ Failure to complete course requirements
▪️ If the participant does not attempt any of the course activities or withdraws from the course less than 30 business days after registering for a course, no refund will be made.
▪️ The VA does not allow extensions of deadlines for course requirement completion; it is the responsibility of participants, when registering for a course, to be fully aware of their ability to meet course expectations and deadlines.
▪️ If you are unable to complete the course due to extenuating circumstances, please contact the VA to discuss the possibility of extending the subscription and access to your course.
CLASS CANCELLATION / RESCHEDULE:
If a class is cancelled due to lack of participation or instructor emergency – registrants will be notified by email and/or by phone.
Contract of Sale
1. The Terms and Conditions, duly completed Registration Form (together with the order confirmation email and/or official receipt, if applicable) constitute the Contract of Sale between us and supersedes and replaces any other terms and conditions previously published by us and any other understanding, undertaking, representation, warranty, arrangement, promise or statement of any nature whatsoever made by us to you, whether oral, written or otherwise, relating to the subject matter of the Terms and Conditions. You acknowledge that you have not relied on any understanding, undertaking, representation, warranty, arrangement, promise or statement made or given by us or on our behalf, which is not set out in this Contract of Sale.
2. Full payment of the Program fee must be made into an official business account at least ten (10) days prior to the first day of the Course via one of the following payment modes to VA:
▪️ Direct Bank Transfer
▪️ Online Payment (Paypal/Stripe)
▪️ Instant Payment (DuitNow)
▪️ Crossed Cheque
▪️ Credit Card
▪️ Installment plan
3. In the event that full payment is not received within the ten (10) days period, and you also fail to request for a Program Transfer or a Credit Transfer, your seat and enrolment will automatically be cancelled and any deposits paid up to date will be forfeited, and strictly no refunds will be allowed.
4. If with the written approval by an authorized personnel, you are granted entry into the Program without settlement of payment in full prior to the commencement of the Program, a late payment penalty of 4% per annum shall be imposed on the outstanding amount based on the total invoice value.
5. In delivering the Program, we may partner with and/or appoint independent sub-contractors or third-party service providers/ organizations (the "Partner Organisations") to enhance your learning experience and to facilitate your participation in the Program. You hereby expressly agree that our obligation to you is to use reasonable care in selecting competent Partner Organizations to provide relevant services related to the Program such as video and audio conferencing, collaboration, chat, etc. and VA is not responsible for any acts of negligence, actions or omissions of such Partner Organizations.
6. By using the services provided by such Partner Organisations, it may be a requirement for Participants to provide their personal data and information to one of our Partner Organisations, or to comply with their respective terms and conditions of service. For some of these Programs, you may not be able to participate without agreeing to the third-party terms. Where it is required, when you participate in a Program supported by a Partner Organisation, you are taken to agree to those party’s terms and conditions, as well as their privacy policies. Otherwise, you will be taken to agree to those party’s terms and conditions when you use the particular service or function (including but not limited to Programs, video conferences, chat subject forums, or calendar booking functions).
8. If the platforms or websites used for the Program contain links to other third-party websites, your access to those sites will be covered by terms between you and the other operator of those platforms or websites. We do not have control on what is on those pages or in any third-party content online and we shall not be responsible for any of their content, products or services including links or other functionality like e-commerce. If you have questions or concerns about those third-party pages or content, you should contact the relevant owner or operator of that website or platform.
9. All intellectual property rights in and to the Program (including trademarks, service marks, trade names, logos and designs, images, source codes, whether registered or unregistered), the Program content (including techniques, tools, charts, tables, processes, strategies and terminologies expressed in all materials) and all materials (including literature works, download materials, worksheets, notes, books, course books and workbooks, video and audio) provided, taught, shared or distributed at or in connection with the Program belong to VA, Sifu Kairesh and/or its affiliate(s) and remain vested in VA, Sifu Kairesh and/or its affiliate(s) respectively.
10. You undertake and agree:
▪️ that the Program content and all materials provided, taught, shared or distributed at or in connection with the Program are intended solely for ▪️ the use of immediate Participants who have paid for the Program;
▪️ not to disclose, discuss or make available any Program content or any material provided, taught, shared or distributed at or in connection with the Program via any medium or method including social media, WhatsApp, discussion forums, public postings, message boards, private emails or blogs;
▪️ not to use, deliver, record, duplicate, reproduce, republish, modify, translate, adapt or otherwise distribute, redistribute, license, sublicense the Program content and any material provided, taught, shared or distributed at or in connection with the Program for the purpose of personal financial gain or otherwise, including for use as part of any event (including but not limited to, seminars, training programs, workshops), or for use in the Program of rendering consultancy services or similar business activities that you may, whether directly or indirectly, be involved in;
▪️ not to disassemble, decompile, recompile or reverse engineer any software forming part of the Program or create derivative works based on the whole of or any part or which incorporate, the Program into any software programs or applications;
▪️ not to create, partner or associate with any person, any kind of product or services related to VA, including but not limited to the creation, publication and/or distribution of e-books, special reports, audio or video files, public postings of content or any other materials related to the Program; and
▪️ not to use, reproduce, modify or adapt or allow anyone to use, reproduce, modify or adapt any trade mark, trade name, logo or design appearing at the Program, in any Program content and/or in any material provided, taught, shared or distributed at or in connection with the Program.
11. You further agree not to distribute, modify, transmit or use the trademarks, logos and other distinctive signs, Program content or any material provided, taught, shared or distributed at or in connection with the Program in any manner for public or commercial purposes without prior written permission from VA. You may request VA's permission where VA may grant permission to authorize such commercial uses for a yearly licensing fee.
12. Breaches of any of the terms contained and any other uses for unauthorized purposes without our prior written consent will constitute an infringement of either VA's copyright or other intellectual property rights.
13. Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall, by implication, estoppel or otherwise, be deemed to give you any legal or beneficial right or license to use, copy or otherwise use or exploit in any way any intellectual property contained in the content of the Program and/or the materials provided, taught, shared or distributed at or in connection with the Program to you, all of which shall at all times remain the exclusive property of VA, Sifu Kairesh and/or its affiliate(s) respectively.
14. By participating in the Program, you acknowledge and agree to grant VA and/or its associates or affiliates the right and permission to record, film, photograph or capture your likeness and voice in any media or format now available and hereafter developed and to market, advertise, distribute, broadcast, use or otherwise to disseminate globally, in perpetuity, such media (which may include your name, likeness, voice, biographical details, photographs and testimonial), in any media or format, online and/or offline, without any further permission or approval from you and without any payment to you. This grant to VA includes the right to edit such media, the right to use the media alone or together with other information, and the right to allow others to use and/or disseminate the media. For the avoidance of doubt VA owns all the exclusive rights over and in relation to any audio, video and/or photograph captured at the Program. The Participant shall not ask for or expect payment, remuneration, compensation of any kind whatsoever for the use of recordings or photographs in which the participant appears or speaks.
15. You are not permitted to, under any circumstances, record, film, photograph or capture any audio or video footage of the Program or during any session within the Program. VA reserves the right to request the Participant who violates this provision to delete the footage, to discontinue the use of the recording device and/or to remove the Participant from the Program immediately without any refund or compensation of any kind whatsoever.
16. In no event shall we be responsible or liable for any failure or delay in the performance of our obligations hereunder arising out of or caused by, directly or indirectly, forces beyond its control, including but not limited to acts of god, epidemics, pandemics, natural disasters, lightnings, floods, exceptionally severe weather, fire, explosion, war, act of terrorism, civil disorder, industrial disputes (whether or not involving our employees) any existing or future laws, rules, regulations, restrictions or acts of any government (including any orders, rules or regulations issued by any official or agency or such government) or other competent authorities, failure or diminishment of power or telecommunications or data networks or services, hostile network attacks or cyber-attacks, failures or default of third-party software, interruptions or breakdown or loss or malfunctions of utilities, communications or computer (software and hardware) services, refusal of a license by a government agency or other events beyond our reasonable control that would delay or prohibit our obligations hereunder, but we shall use our best effort to provide a Replacement Program ("RP") or a Varied Program ("VP") where reasonably practicable.
17. Without prejudice and subject to Clause 16 of Force Majeure, if VA is delayed, prevented or hindered from delivering any parts of the Program or the performance of its obligations under this Contract of Sale due to an Emergency Situation other than the events covered under Force Majeure, as determined in good-faith through the reasonable and sole discretion of VA. VA hereby expressly reserves the right, in its sole discretion to provide a RP or VP as it deems necessary, without penalty or compensation, and without being liable to any Participant in any way whatsoever.
Replacement Program ("RP") and Varied Program ("VP")
18. In the event that the package of the Program includes a Live Event, which requires the physical attendance of a participant, but the Live Event cannot be conducted due to Force Majeure or an Emergency Situation as defined in clauses 16 and 17, a Replacement Program (“RP”) may be provided where a Live event is replaced with a LiveStream event. You hereby expressly acknowledge and agree that under those circumstances defined in clauses 16 and 17, VA reserves the absolute right in its sole discretion to convert that Live Event into a LiveStream and to deliver that Live Event virtually, online, and/or over the internet, without penalty or compensation, and without being liable to any Participant in any way whatsoever.
19. If a Force Majeure or Emergency Situation arises, we may provide a Varied Program ("VP") which may include changes to the:
▪️ time(s), date(s), venue(s), location(s) of the Program;
▪️ mode of delivery and/or platform of the Program;
▪️ Partner Organizations, platform and/or service provider that hosts or publishes the Program;
▪️ Instructor of the Program
20. If an RP or VP is provided as a result of clause 16 or 17, the Participants will be notified in writing as soon as reasonably possible prior to the commencement of the RP or VP.
21. In the event that the RP or VP cannot be rescheduled within the period of 24 months from the original date of the Program, either party may terminate the Contract of Sale by giving 30 days' written notice to the other party.
22. For the avoidance of doubt, strictly no refunds, partial or in full, will be allowed in the event that an RP or VP has been offered to the Participant if the RP or VP is scheduled within 24 months from the original date of the Program.
Replacement or Substitution of Instructor
23. You acknowledge that the Program fees are paid solely for your attendance in the Program and your access to its materials, contents, and syllabus. This fee does not in any way represent a guarantee of any particular individual as the Instructor of the Program.
24. We expressly reserve our right to assign, substitute, and/or replace the instructor of the Program at our sole discretion, even if an instructor had previously been listed and/or announced as the instructor of that particular Program, provided that the newly assigned instructor is qualified to teach that Program.
25. In the event that the Participant wishes to attend an 'instructor-specific' Program, the Participant may request for a deferment or postponement in accordance to Clause 30.
26. In the event that an Instructor has been replaced and/or substituted, and a new qualified Instructor has been assigned to teach that Program, strictly no refunds will be allowed under these circumstances.
Cancellation and Replacement
27. You may withdraw from the Program by submitting a Refund Request Form to VA not more than ten (10) days upon registration of the Program. In such cases, you may be eligible for a full refund if your reason of cancellation is no fault of yours and you have not utilized any of the bonuses (if any) that came with the Program.
28. If you withdraw not more than ten (10) days upon registration of the Program and/or if you have utilized any of the bonuses that came with the Program, you may be entitled to a partial refund if your reason for cancellation is no fault of yours. An administration fee equivalent to 20% of the Program fee and/or the original retail value of the total bonus(es) utilized will be deducted from the deposit received before the balance is refunded.
29. To initiate your refund request pursuant to Clause 27 and Clause 28, you are required to submit a complete Refund Request Form via email to firstname.lastname@example.org in accordance with the stipulated time frame herein. You will be notified within 30 days if your request has been successful, and your refund will be processed within (30) days from the date of approval.
30. Strictly no refunds will be allowed if cancellation is initiated within one (1) day from the Commencement Date of the Program, however you may request for a Program Transfer at an administration fee of RM200 to either transfer your attendance from the Program to another program of equal value*, or to defer your attendance to the same program within the next ten (10 days), provided that such request is initiated at least fourteen (14) days prior to the Commencement Date of the Program. *The difference in fees is payable if the substituted program is higher in value than the original program, however no refunds will be provided if the original program is higher in value than the substituted program.
31. Alternately, if you need to cancel for any reason at least one (1) working day and within fourteen (14) days prior to the Commencement Date of the Program, you may opt for a Credit Transfer to nominate someone else (“Nominee Participant”) to attend in your place. Subject to a clearance procedure of the Nominee Participant, if your request is successfully accepted, a processing fee of RM200 will be payable. You understand that any resale of the Program to a third-party is strictly prohibited unless with the prior written approval and acceptance by VA. Unapproved Participants will be denied entry/access into the Program and no refunds will be provided under these circumstances.
32. To initiate a Program Transfer pursuant to Clause 31 or a Credit Transfer pursuant to Clause 32, you are required to submit a completed Transfer Request Form via email to email@example.com in accordance with the time frame stipulated herein. You will be notified within seven (7) days if your request has been successful.
33. For the avoidance of doubt, you expressly acknowledge and agree that our Programs may be delivered over an extended period of time and no refunds and/or partial refunds will be allowed if the request for refund is not made in accordance to the timeframes described herein or if the request was made after the Commencement Date of the Program. If a Participant decides to discontinue the Program after the Commencement Date, strictly no refunds will be allowed.
34. If VA does not receive the request for refund in writing within the timeframe described above, you will be deemed to have commenced the Program and strictly no refund, replacement, postponement or substitution of any kind will be allowed.
35. All training material that has been delivered to students will not be accepted for return upon cancellation. A sum of RM150 will be imposed, which will be deducted from the registration fee on the refund amount.
36. If you have registered via installments the interest fee will be absorbed by VA, if you wish to refund within the abovementioned time frame, a small fee of 7% will be charged.
37. VA expressly reserves the right to cancel, discontinue, merge, combine, replace, or substitute the Program with other programs of a similar content and value on any platform of its choice. In the unlikely event of any cancellations by VA without providing a RP or VP, you may request for a credit transfer of the fees paid to another program and the above clauses shall apply, however, any applicable administration and/or processing fee shall be waived. You understand and agree that you shall not be entitled to any claims for any losses or damages which you may suffer or incur, directly or indirectly, arising as a result (including consequential losses or damages) from the cancellation, discontinuation, merging, combining, replacing and substitution of the Programs.
38. The Program may contain adult topics relating to personal and professional growth and adult or profane language that some individuals may find offensive. Participants who are uncomfortable with such topic or language should not participate the Course. You will not, under any circumstances, be entitled to any refund or compensation of any kind whatsoever based on an offense to such topic or language.
Assignment and Violation
41. You are not allowed to assign or transfer any of your rights under these Terms and Conditions to any other person. We may assign our rights under these Terms and Conditions to our affiliate(s) where we reasonably believe your rights will not be affected. You expressly agree and acknowledge that your access to the Program is personal, non-commercial and exclusive to you and you are not allowed to share or transfer your rights to access the Program to any other person.
42. VA reserves the right to monitor IP addresses that are used to access the Program and your access is subject to review at any time by VA for the purposes of ensuring compliance with our Terms and Conditions and other applicable policies.
43. You understand, acknowledge, and agree that, VA reserves the right, without any liability, to restrict, refuse or limit your participation, and/or revoke your access to the Program and any other webinars, seminars, trainings, courses, programs, coaching sessions and/or meetings, or more serious consequences, up to and including suspension and cancellation of your account at our sole discretion, with or without notice or liability of any kind, if we have reasonable grounds to believe that: -
▪️ you have breached or if you are suspected to or have attempted to engage in any activities that violate the terms set forth herein;
▪️ you are suspected to have breached any of our copyright and intellectual property rights;
▪️ you are suspected to or have attempted to interfere with the proper operation of the Program;
▪️ any suspected or attempted breach of security and/or use of certain security compromising tools including but not limited to, password guessing programs, cracking tools, or network probing tools;
▪️ if we detect any suspicious account activities from multiple IPs logging in simultaneously at the same time, or any other activities that may indicate that your access to such Programs may have been unlawfully shared with third parties.
44. If your access to the Program has been terminated on these grounds, strictly no refunds will be allowed and we reserve all rights to pursue legal action against any infringements. In such case, you will not be entitled to any refund or compensation of any kind whatsoever and you may also be subject to federal, state and local laws for such violation.
45. If we become aware that your access to the Program has been shared with unauthorized third parties, in addition to our rights to terminate your access to the Program with or without further notice or warning at any time and to recover the Program fee from you, we expressly reserve the right pursue any and all available legal actions, including but not limited to, instituting formal ligation proceedings against you, without prejudice to any other rights or remedies available to VA. You understand and agree that you will be liable for any attorney's fees and costs incurred and all legal claims and causes of action arising out of such violations.
Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
46. VA disclaims all liability for any and all information, advice, opinion or view given or expressed at the Program or through the materials provided, taught, shared or distributed at or in connection with the Program.
47. We do not warrant or guarantee of the accuracy, completeness, suitability, timeliness or performance of information or content of the Program. If there are errors in the information provided in the Program, VA and/or its affiliates expressly exclude liability for these inaccuracies, to the fullest extent that the law permits.
48. The information and materials provided, taught, shared or distributed or made available by VA, Sifu Kairesh, the speakers or any third-party at or in connection with the Program are intended for information only, and cannot replace, substitute or constitute the services of trained professionals in any field (including, but not limited to, mental, financial, medical, psychological or legal fields. VA does not offer any professional, personal, medical, financial or legal advice). The Program is not a "get-rich” scheme. We do not guarantee or make any commitment that you will earn any money using the information given at the Program or through the materials distributed at or in connection with the Program.
49. Neither VA, Sifu Kairesh nor their assigns, sponsors, speakers, partners, contractors or any of their affiliate(s) will be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, special, exemplary or other loss or damage to your or your business, including economic loss, that may result from your reliance on any aspect of the Program and/or any information or materials provided, taught, shared or distributed at or in connection with Program, even if you have been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage.
50. Although we aim to offer you the best services possible, we make no promise that the services provided will meet your requirements and we cannot guarantee that the Program will be uninterrupted, fault free, free of bugs and viruses or compatible with your software or hardware. In the event that a fault occurs, you should report it to our customer service team and we will use our reasonable endeavours to rectify or correct the fault as soon as reasonably practical. You acknowledge that it is your responsibility to implement sufficient procedures and virus checks (including anti-virus and other security checks) to participate in the Program.
51. To the fullest extent permitted by law, VA and its affiliate(s) shall not be liable for any loss of use, lost or inaccurate data, failure of security mechanisms, interruption of business, costs of delay or any indirect, special, incidental, reliance or consequential damages of any kind (including lost profits), regardless of the form of action, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) strict liability or otherwise as a result of your participation in the Program.
52. If the Program is conducted live in-person, the Participant shall be solely responsible for his/her own safety and well-being at the event venue.
53. All other representations, warranties and/or terms and/or commitments not expressly set out in the Terms and Conditions (whether implied by law, conduct, statute or otherwise) are hereby excluded to the fullest extent permissible at law.
54. We require the Participant to be respectful and professional to our staff, location hosts, speakers, and other attendees and their guests or families throughout the Program, even during non-scheduled downtime and breaks. We reserve the right to request the Participant and/or their guests to leave the conference room immediately should they be deemed rude, uncooperative, unprofessional, intoxicated, in possession of alcohol or any illegal substance, causes distress or inconvenience to any person, or disrupts the normal flow of the Program. In such case, the Participant’s tuition/fees for the Seminar will not be reimbursed under any circumstances and they will not receive any future products, services or correspondences from us. The Participant will also not receive any of our advertised bonuses or qualify for our satisfaction guarantee or any other written or implied guarantee.
55. You represent and warrant that you are over the age of 16 and have the right to contract in your own name.
56. All notices or other communications to be given under these Terms and Conditions must be made in writing and shall be delivered by hand, by commercial courier or by registered mail, or sent by facsimile or email to your and VA's address and email address specified in the Registration Form.
57. If any of these Terms and Conditions are determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these Terms and Conditions are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these Terms and Conditions and the remaining terms and conditions shall survive and continue to be binding and enforceable.
58. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Participant hereby agrees to indemnify, defend and hold VA harmless from any and all claims, debts, demands, suits, actions, proceedings and/or prosecutions, and any and all liabilities, losses, expenses (including attorney's fees and costs) and damages incurred directly or indirectly, arising from the breach any provisions in this Terms and Conditions and other incorporated policies, infringement of any intellectual property rights, and/or violations of any provisions of law in connection with the transaction contemplated under this Contract of Sale.
59. Any express or implied waiver to perform any obligation under these Terms and Conditions will not prevent the subsequent enforcement of them.
60. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia and you hereby irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Malaysia.